profile chat entries credits +follow home



Sweet 18 Harry
Wednesday 1 February 2012@03:47

Hey guyssssssssssssssssssssssss :} Today is Hazza birthday . I dont need to show his real name . Cos you can read my what im write on my picture there . Only 17 days after Harry's birthday is Ika amazayn day . Hahah , yeah . New KING in  February . I think sooooo . Hahah , wish you good luck Harry . Yeahh2 , i know my writing was fuggly . So what ? I dont care what you thinking about then . Its just Directioner life . Who's birthday before 17 February or after ? Happy Birthday :} Have a amazayn day rite ? Yerr , my wish for my birthday is SKTJ wins Olahraga :} Yeahhh , second is Directioners will be alive forever . Ok , that enough . Shhhhh , dont tell people ok ? Dont jealous . Wait , perasan jap . '' Hazza is my Boo '' Oh man , i wish Harry can hear what i can say just now . Ok , bye . Do some schoolwork . Muahhh Hazza xx