profile chat entries credits +follow home



Happy Birthday Ed Sheeran and ME ! xx
Saturday 16 February 2013@17:05


Happy birthday Ed Sheeran ( ginger ) ! Have a blast year babe ! And be a forever ginger ;3 I love you so much Ed ! I can't believe that your birthday date is same as mine ! YAYERS ! And thank you for made a song called Little Things :* You're so perfect ! Be mine maybe ? Heeeee :') xx


IT IS MY BIRTHDAY , MY BIRTHDAY , MY BIRTHDAY YEAH ! MEOW YOU ! 

Thank you to all my good old friends for coming and wishing me a happy birthday. It was great to see all of you on my birthday and remembering all the happy times we had together. This was a very special day for me because of you all. Thank you so much for the birthday wishes and the generous gifts and I hope we all keep in touch. Love you lots :) xx